13 Jun 2023 11h30Łódz, Poland
Description and concept
The European Economic Forum has been organised periodically for many years by the Łódzkie region in Poland and has attracted a wide range of leaders from the business world, entrepreneurs, experts, and representatives of local and regional governments, for the opportunity to discuss the prospects for the hosting region, the economic development trends and challenges in Poland and, above all, the possibilities for international cooperation.
The ECR Group in the CoR has been honoured to be a partner in the organisation of several conference panels at recent editions of the Forum at the invitation of Mr Grzegorz Schreiber, Marshal of the Łódzkie Region.
The topic of this year's panel is "The European Year of Skills". Members of the ECR CoR group will analyse the challenges and opportunities offered by Europe's changing labour market environment, and discuss local and regional solutions for the creation of a more resilient labour market against the backdrop of the EU's green and digital transitions. The speakers will be sharing their regional best practices and first-hand experience concerning reskilling and upskilling in order to create more resilient labour markets.
- Grzegorz Schreiber, Marshal of the Łódzkie Region
- Juan García-Gallardo Frings, Vice-President of the Government of the Autonomous Community of Castilla y León
- Barbara Hegedűs, Member of the Local Government of Veszprém
- Marco Marsilio, President of the Abruzzo Region and President of the ECR CoR group
- Władysław Ortyl, Marshal of the Podkarpackie Region
Moderator: Dominika Ćosić, Journalist & Brussels Correspondent, TVP